Digital Marketing Manager
For the past 28 years, Intrepid has been taking small groups on real life experiences that give back to the places and people we visit. Now the world's largest provider of adventure travel experiences, we cater for all ages, budgets, and appetites for adventure through Adventure Tours Australia, Geckos Adventures, Intrepid Travel, Peregrine Adventures and Urban Adventures.
Working in travel is a nice perk. An even better one is knowing that the work you do matters. Globally renowned as a leader in responsible travel, Intrepid Group has been a carbon-neutral business since 2010 and was the first global travel company to end elephant riding. The Intrepid Foundation, our not-for-profit, has raised $5m AUD for over 75 local and international charities by matching traveller donations dollar-for-dollar.
The Intrepid Group, the world’s largest adventure travel company which includes a destination management company, a not-for-profit foundation, and five tour operator brands, including Intrepid Travel, is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to drive the strategy and performance of the Intrepid Group’s digital marketing in the EMEA region.
Who are you?
- 5+ years consumer marketing experience
- Extensive experience in digital marketing - driving inspirational digital campaigns to budget
- Proven skill set in delivering digital CRM solutions - driving tactical and ROI customer focused campaigns
- Excellent people manager, with the ability to recruit and develop high performing teams
- Experience managing and driving performance of multiple agency partners
- Expert in delivering high performing email marketing programs
- Highly creative and analytical communicator and strategist
- Proven ability to deliver high performing paid social media campaigns, plus programmatic display and SEM
- Ability to create and manage digital marketing strategies across multiple countries
- Proven track record in integrating effective communication strategies online
- Management of affiliate programs
- Knowledge of website platforms such as Wordpress and Drupal is advantageous
- Knowledge of building international growth via digital channels particularly within EMEA region
- Passionate about sustainable, experience-rich travel
What will you be doing?
- The Digital Marketing Manager will create and implement effective digital marketing programs for all Intrepid Group brands to maximize online enquiry, quality traffic growth and high sales performance in key EMEA markets
- This person will be responsible for customer acquisition through the deployment and high performance of Intrepid Group’s search engine marketing strategy
- They will be responsible for managing campaigns across multiple media channels and stay ahead of new platforms, ad formats and deliveries
- This role will manage our digital team, and so experience of a broad range of digital channels, including email and paid social media is essential
- All digital marketing activity should be focused on profitability and driving top line sales growth, through conceiving and implementing programs with a strong positive ROI
Applications close 12 October 2018
Please view the job description for more information