Product Assistants x 2 ( 6 month contract )
Intrepid was founded to create a style of travel that could benefit both travellers and the places and people they visit. Almost 30 years later, this is still integral to who we are and what we do. As we’ve grown into the world’s largest adventure travel company, we’ve learned the more we grow, the bigger difference we can make in the world.
The Intrepid Group now comprises of four tour operator brands, more than 20 destination management companies, a not-for-profit foundation and over 1,800 global staff and leaders. In 2018 we became the world's largest travel B Corp, which means we're committed to being a business that benefits both people and the planet.
Just like any good journey, ours is still going - with new adventures and new friends along the way. And although we’re a bit larger these days, we’re still run by travellers, for travellers. And we always will be.
For more information, head to https://www.intrepidgroup.travel/
We are now recruiting for two Product Assistant roles.
As the Product Assistant (PA), you will provide administrative and other support to the Product Managers and assist in delivering the highest quality trips in your designated countries. Through interacting with the Product, Commercial, Sales teams, and suppliers you will assist in ensuring that sales and customer facing information is comprehensive and accurate. Contributing to achieving outstanding levels of customer satisfaction, strong sales growth and profitable commercial result across the Intrepid Group brands.
Who are you?
The Intrepid Group is a customer focused business who believes in being the best we can be, regardless of whether we lead, sell, book, manage, share, build, operate, design or create the Best Travel Experience Ever.
What will you be doing?
- Assist the PMs in managing products, including but not limited to:
Creating and updating products across multiple backend systems
Maintaining accurate trip collateral
Implementation of trip and hotel changes
- Assist the PMs in providing relevant and accurate destination, trip and departure information for sales staff (ie. Sales Notes, Important Information, Booking Messages, Sales Memos and training).
- Monitor customer and supplier feedback to identify issues and assist the PMs to implement necessary changes
- Work with the PMs and other departments to communicate with suppliers on issues including pricing, operations, safety, responsible travel, feedback and invoicing discrepancies
- Respond to product enquiries including managing the relevant product inboxes
- Provide general administrative support to the Product team
- Other adhoc tasks and projects as requested by the PMs.
- Provide operational cover for the PMs when they are out of the office.
Due to the high volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants who have been successful in obtaining an interview
Applications close 24 May 2019
Please view the job description for more information